<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I stayed up late for you, I'm not getting my sleep because I want to talk to you. I know you didn't ask me to, but I was willing to do it. But then when you're around with your friends, you put me down and say that you'll talk to me later. I waited btw. I waited for the whole goddamn night until I'm tired of waiting and decided to close my eyes. Oh yes and then when I finally woke up and you talk to me, you went to sleep. YAY ME. Don't worry, I'm not blaming you and I won't say it's your fault. Not your fault at all as a matter of fact, I'm just being a bitch by overreacting.
I just don't feel appreciated for the things I do for you, because these little things that I did or am trying to do shows that I miss, care and love you so much. I'm trying to prove it with actions because words are full of shit. But you make me feel like I'm invading your time with your friends and what I'm doing isn't good enough for you. Well, maybe it's true and if that's the case, I'm sorry. I'll do better next time. I promise.
I feel like a total fool right now. I don't know how you can spend your day not talking to me and have fun with your fellow friends when I'm just laying on my bed feeling like shit. And you don't even realize. I know by writing this I sound so immature, I'm sorry I just can't help myself but vent my frustrations. I just feel like shit right now. And no, like I mentioned earlier, not your fault.

♥ Beautifully Broken.
11:11 AM