<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I fell asleep around 9pm and woke up at 11:50pm just to know that he must be asleep and you couldn't talk to him when you could have and should have. I feel so bummed right now and I immediately teared up so badly. Damn, I don't want you to leave tomorrow. Everything here is so stressful and with you around I feel like I can still be myself in this crazy place. It's like I'm back to this state where I have to mentally prepare myself, and right now it's just hitting me so hard - too hard. Another 5 weeks to go and then I'll see you? Oh God, please just fly me to LA already. It's killing me so bad that I can't stop myself from crying and get some sleep. :(

♥ Beautifully Broken.
10:30 AM