<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Monday, August 30, 2010

I swear I cannot tahan you. You're a fucking bitch I swear. Do you really think you're oh-so-popular and people actually like you? That whatever you do is always right and hence you can just boss people around as much as you want? PUH-LEASE! The only reason I put up to you is because of someone, if not, I wouldn't even want to talk or have anything to do with you. But at some point, I'm starting to boil up because that person is defending you way too much until you fucking take advantage of that person. As much I want to beat you up and swear at you, I can't because that person, that other person is VERY nice to me. FUCK. I fucking hate this shit, everytime I end up asking myself WHY OH WHY, OF ALL PERSON, IT'S YOU? Cheebai. Go and fucking suck balls and be a prostitute in Geylang. Oh wait, I don't think anybody wants you, considering the way you act or look from head to toe. I guess you should just go and die then, I'm 101% sure the world will be a better place without you. KTHXBYE.

♥ Beautifully Broken.
8:11 AM