<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh God, it's so good to be home, and having you around just makes it even better. I sat at the plane, watching the clock from time to time. A second seems like a year, and a minute seems like a decade. That anticipation, that feeling of getting to hold, hug, and kiss you makes me feel like protesting to the pilot to drive the plane faster. And when I finally see you at Tekko, God I don't even know where to begin, or how to describe my feelings. When I saw you I wanted to scream on top of my lungs and just jump into your arms and hug you so tightly and never let go. All I wanted to do is smile all the way and show the whole fucking world how happy I am to see my darling and how much I missed him. But of course, I didn't do all those things... that'd be just too humiliating. I held my smile back and tried my best to maintain my normal face, which I failed to do so several times. To be frank, damn I'm so tired and sleepy, there's this one point where I felt that I couldn't open my eyes anymore. But for the sake of being with you, I stayed and opened my eyes as long as I can, and that is one hell of an achievement for me (cause I'm an ultimate pig! HAHA.) When the day ends and it's time for you to send me home, gosh I felt so empty. It's like I just met my other half and the next thing he'll be gone. It's like I'm back to this point where I feel so sad when you left the first time and started having a LDR. But it's okay, we'll pull this through, right?



I miss you already.

♥ Beautifully Broken.
11:49 AM