<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sometimes the way you say things it's as if I should never believe nor hope for love, because in the end love will only kill me. You say that I'm too innocent, but I'm not. I know you say it for my own sake, and I'm not going to deny the fact that for the past 17 years all I see is people getting hurt from love. Don't think that I'm not scared to end up like those people, I very much am. As a matter of fact, I'm traumatized by it. But for some reason, I still have that pinch of hope deep down, I still want to believe in it. Hence, I'm just investing a little faith on love, for love. It may sound stupid, but hey, people always do stupid things right? I guess sometimes you just gotta play the risky side of life.

♥ Beautifully Broken.
7:19 PM