<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Saturday, August 7, 2010

You act as if your life is a fucking theater. If you think by doing whatever you want shows that you have power, you're wrong. Yes, I won't deny that I have to bear with your so-called, oh-so-threatening, horrible things that you do. But you won't fucking see me beg for your mercy because I don't even fucking need it. That's what you want right? You want people to beg for your help and feel powerful? Go find someone else, I'm not threatened by it. I just don't understand how could you be so heartless. You've been hurting me and the people around you for a very long time, we suffered but didn't say a thing. I'm still a human, you don't expect me to be perfect and do what you want me to do. Plus just making one mistake and my consequences are out of this world's mind? You must be kidding me. I'm a fucking human, not a robot. Pardon my french, but I'm sick and tired of coping up with your drama.

♥ Beautifully Broken.
9:35 PM