<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Friday, December 24, 2010

I guess everyone can say there's a first in everything, so here goes the story of my life on Christmas eve of 2010. I've been driving in NoCal since early March this year, and never in my whole life have I ever been pulled over by the police. Unfortunately, I did today. My violation wasn't a horrible one until he found out that... for all this time I don't have a license! Hence, heavier fine and this means I have to go to court. Doomsday much? This is what I get for saying, "When it comes to Christmas nothing can bring my spirit down!" Guess I said that too soon? Psh. I was hoping for the policeman to give me some mercy since it's almost Christmas, but nah... instead he said I have to get someone with a license over in 20 minutes or say bye-bye to my car. He even took my fingerprint and told me that "If you lie to me about your identity, you will go to jail. I have your fingerprint here so don't mess with me." Like DUH, who the fuck would lie about their identity anyways when it comes to these things? I'm not an idiot, I don't wanna lie and risk myself to go to jail. Geez. I know I made a mistake, but CHILL man... don't hafta act like I'm some criminal who's trying to runaway or something. It's a frikkin' traffic violation for goodness sake! Oh and did I mention? So the police wrote a citation for me, and he told me to go to court under the "Criminal" Division. Say whuuut?! I was just driving in the bus lane when so many other damn cars are right behind me. Then you chose to catch me and found out I have no license so I'm a criminal?! Seriously? Give me a break dude I just made two minor mistakes. You readers, why don't you judge and tell me if what I did was a criminal act? Lemme know when you've made your decision.

♥ Beautifully Broken.
10:39 PM