<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Friday, December 24, 2010

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE PEOPLE! It's not Christmas yet, but I'm already feelin' the Christmas vibe. It's so strong that I'm ultra hyper now and all I wanna do is just spread some love to everybody out there! Christmas is and will always be magical to me, it never fails to bring me down. This is the time to celebrate and be thankful for what we have, and spend this joyful day with our loved ones. I thought this year's Christmas would be horrible because you're not around, but once again, Christmas did its magic. I'm so goddamn happy right now and I really don't want this mood to fade away. To those in Indonesia and Singapore, a very Merry Christmas to all of you. ♥

♥ Beautifully Broken.
10:10 AM