<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Friday, December 31, 2010

So 2010 is about to come to an end. It's been an interesting year, not the best though. I guess the things that have come to realization is that I've actually discovered people who are or has always been there for me. And well, there also others who doesn't revolve in my life anymore. I guess that's alright, it's for the best... I hope. But on the lighter note, 2011 is steppin' in to this world in about 5 hours time! Going to have din din with dear friends at Grill 'Em soon, heard the food's mouthwatering! *slurps* I'm still not sure what I'll be doing for the countdown though, but definitely not driving all the way to SF just to watch the fireworks. Anyways, this is my last post for the year 2010, all I wanna say is I'm sorry for every thing. Every mistake, every fights, every misunderstanding, every problem, etc. I'll be stepping into 2011 leaving the past behind, and all the people that I've hurt, please forgive me. Goodbye 2010, and HELLO 2011! :)

♥ Beautifully Broken.
6:55 PM