<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
baby, don't say goodbye.

the disclaimer
♥ JESSICA
♥ 20
♥ Asian
♥ UC Irvine

her wishlist
♠ Live life drama-free

exits
♦ My Tumblr

reminiscence
♣ July 2010
♣ August 2010
♣ October 2010
♣ November 2010
♣ December 2010
♣ January 2011
♣ May 2011
♣ July 2011
♣ August 2011
♣ September 2011
♣ December 2011
♣ August 2012
♣ September 2012


credits
Designer/
%PURPUR.black-
Colour Code
Icons

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not blogging, been busy with life. It's been so hectic lately til it comes to a point where I realize that I don't even have time for myself. Summer break is around the corner and I really hope I can find myself again, cause I feel pretty lost with all the dramas and problems. It's like the thing I know most just isn't there anymore, lifeless... empty. BUT ANYWAYS, GOOD NEWS! Spent my weekend in LA, and although I've been having a hard time figuring life out, I somehow found one of my missing piece of puzzle in the City of Angels. I realized I got over my ex! I know it's not a "WOW" thing that takes your breath away, but I never thought this day would come. I haven't seen him since we broke up last November, and I'm afraid that one day I'll have to see him cause it'll be like taking one step forward and ten steps back. But mannn... when I saw him the other day, I can't believe that I could smile and look at his face without feeling anything. It's an indescribable feeling to know that you're not in that miserable state anymore. I wish for him the best though, he was someone special before. I, however, can proudly say that I no longer miss you. Adios, old love, I'm better off without you. :)

♥ Beautifully Broken.
11:11 PM